We found this great recipe that people were going crazy for.
Here’s the video clip first in order to see the goodness!
- ½ head large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 eggs, gently beaten
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat range to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with all the coconut oil.
- Steam the cauliflower florets in a large saucepan by having an inch or more of water for 5 minutes until tender, but not mushy.
- Destination steamed cauliflower in a food processor and pulse once or twice until the cauliflower is mostly about the dimensions of rice OR finely chop the florets before the size of rice.
- In a medium bowl combine all components and mix well.
- Scoop out mixture 1 tablespoon at a time and form into oval shapes. Place tots in the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, flipping halfway through.
We found this great recipe at: Paleohacks.com